Protective Services perform security consultancy services to clients in a commercialised environment for the implementation of contemporary security solutions. Our security consultancy services include audits, documentation, procurement, project management and contract management. We also commission work for the provision of electronic security systems, including, but not restricted to, intruder detection, access control and closed-circuit television systems to government clients. We provide electronic security systems designing work based on the latest technology for government clients.
Protective Services have the capability to complete security risk assessments. A security risk assessment identifies deficiencies in an organisation’s security equipment and operations that could impact the overall security and safety of the organisation’s staff, clientele, visitors and infrastructure. After completing an assessment, we recommend risk-based, informed security treatment decisions and improvements to enhance organisational resilience through countermeasures and mitigation strategies.
Our officers are qualified and experienced to review, assess and provide recommendations on physical security, lift access control, CCTV cameras and systems, alarm systems, duress alarm procedures and public exposure risks.
Our security risk assessments are conducted within accordance of the following regulations:
- AS/NZ HB 167:2006 Security Risk Management Standard
- Australian Standard 3745: Planning for Emergencies
- Relevant workplace health and safety legislation
- ANSI/ASIS SPC.1-2009 Organizational Resilience: Security Preparedness
- ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality management systems – Requirements
- Australian Government Protective Security Framework